Tailgating at West Point
Kick-off your West Point experience with a tailgate! From do-it-yourself to full service catered tailgates and everything in between, there is nothing like a tailgate at West Point.
We have made it easier than ever for you to enjoy a full day of football, fun and memories. The following step-by-step guide and package options will help you customize your tailgate experience!
Step 1 - Contact the Army Ticket Office
Contact Joe Begendorf at 1-845-446-2075 or firstname.lastname@example.org to choose your site, purchase tickets and parking and organize any rental equipment you may need for your tailgate experience.
Tailgate Options: IIndoor - Outdoor - Army Football Community Tailgate
Rental Equipment Options: Tents, Tables, Chairs, Specialty Linens, Grills
Step 2 - Catered Premium Tailgates
If you are interested in having your tailgate catered, the Army Ticket Office will put you in touch with a DCA catering specialist to customize your tailgate. If you wish to contact DCA directly, please email email@example.com or call 845-938-7732.
Catering Options: Full Service catering - Delivery - Do-It-Yourself - Box Meals - Pick-up
Click herefor tailgate packages and menus.
Step 3 - Enjoy Your Tailgate!
Come join Army football fans and experience our Community Tailgate before every home game conveniently located at "First Class Club" sports bar! Short walking distance from the Cadet Review, Trophy Point and shuttle services. We can accommodate all groups, from two to 300! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email or call at 845-938-7732 for more information and reservations.
- Parking lots open six hours prior to kick-off
- Parking spaces are limited and tailgating must be confined to a small area around your vehicle. Traffic aisles and adjacent parking spaces cannot be blocked at any time.
- Spectators wishing to park together must enter the lots at the same time, displaying matching passes. Saving parking spots is prohibited.
- Please remember to recycle and put all trash in proper receptacles. Glass bottles are prohibited.
- Please dispose of charcoal in specially marked barrels located throughout the parking lots. Do not dispose of hot coals in dumpsters or garbage containers. Charcoal fires are not permitted on the playing fields.
- Tailgating is not permitted on the playing fields, in housing areas, and other areas identified by signage. Please remember that the grass fields are used by cadets for club sports.