Now fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download and install Army schedules into their calendar! To download the file, just right-click on the appropriate sport and choose the "Save Target As" or "Save to Disk" or "Save Link As" (depending on which browser you are using).
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Go to File -> Import and Export.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file and select "Replace dupliactes with items imported" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "(filename).CSV" into folder: Calendar'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. The basic corresponding fields that you'll need to drag are: EVENT DATE to Start Date, EVENT to Subject, START TIME to Start Time, END TIME to End Time, DESCRIPTION to Description.
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
Swimming & Diving
Track & Field & Cross Country