Kickoff your West Point experience with a tailgate! From do-it-yourself to full service catered tailgates and everything in between, there is nothing like a tailgate at West Point.
We have made it easier than ever for you to enjoy a full day of football, fun and memories. The following step-by-step guide and package options will help you customize your tailgate experience!
Step 1 - Contact the Army Ticket Office
Call 1-877-TIX-ARMY (849-2769) for more information.
Choose Your Basic Package for under 100 guests. Larger tailgates available. Call for more information
1 - Site Only = $200
2 - Site, 20x20 Tent, 4 tables, 40 chairs = $625
3 - Site, 20x40 Tent, 8 tables, 80 chairs - $850
*Delivery, tax and install not included
*Parking passes and tickets sold separately
Step 2 - Catered Premium Tailgates
If you are interested in having your tailgate catered, the Army Ticket Office will put you in touch with a DCA catering specialist to customize your tailgate. If you wish to contact DCA directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-938-7732.
Catering Options: Full Service catering - Delivery - Do-It-Yourself - Box Meals - Pick-up
Click here for tailgate packages and menus.
Step 3 - Enjoy Your Tailgate!
Community Tailgates will not be available in 2014 due to renovations but are scheduled to return in 2015.
- Parking lots open six hours prior to kickoff.
- Parking spaces are limited and tailgating must be confined to a small area around your vehicle. Traffic aisles and adjacent parking spaces cannot be blocked at any time.
- Spectators wishing to park together must enter the lots at the same time, displaying matching passes. Saving parking spots is prohibited.
- Please remember to recycle and put all trash in proper receptacles. Glass bottles are prohibited.
- Please dispose of charcoal in specially marked barrels located throughout the parking lots. Do not dispose of hot coals in dumpsters or garbage containers. Charcoal fires are not permitted on the playing fields.
- Tailgating is not permitted on the playing fields, in housing areas, and other areas identified by signage. Please remember that the grass fields are used by cadets for club sports.