GENERAL PARKING INFORMATION
To better facilitate parking, Army charges the following per parking pass:
Cars: $15 advance, $20 on game day || |
Buses: $75 in advance, $100 on game day ||
RVs: $75 in advance, $100 on game day, $250 for season RV passes.||
ALL vehicles are required to have a parking pass. Advance purchase is highly recommended in order to better facilitate game day parking.
RV's are parked at North Dock. Buses must park at the ski slope, and shuttle buses are available to transport fans on post.
Parking passes are included with a $150 donation or more to the Army A Club. Season ticket holders, who do not donate to the Army A Club, may purchase season parking passes for $65. Non-season ticket holders may purchase a single game parking pass in advance for $15 or $20 on game day.
Fans wishing to park together must enter the lots at the same time.
Parking Pass Color Key
- Green Passes: Enter Thayer Gate
- Red Passes: Enter Stony Lonesome Gate
- Blue Passes: Enter Washington Gate
- White Passes (general admission): Enter through Washington or Thayer Gates and will be directed to the proper parking areas. For fans with general parking passes, who require handicap parking and have a handicap license plate or state registration, should enter through Stony Lonesome Gate.
Bus/shuttle service is provided from the parking lots to the parade ground and Michie Stadium and post-game.
- Red Route: Kimsey Athletic Center near Gate 7
- Blue Route: At the corner of Mills Road and Stony Lonesome Road near the Flight Memorial
- Green Route: Herbert Hall (intersection of Mills Road and Howze Place)
- Handicapped: Gates 1 and 6 at Michie Stadium
- Wheelchair: Gate 6 at Michie Stadium
Handicapped parking accommodations are located in H Lot. A handicapped license plate, state registration or handicapped parking pass is required to gain entrance to the area. In order to park in H lot, you must enter through Stony Lonesome Gate. Handicapped seating and parking are available through the Army Ticket Office.
Tickets can be purchased using the pick your own seat map and selecting the wheelchair icons, one labeled WC accessible and others for accessible without a wheelchair.
Please call 1-877-TIX-ARMY (849-2769) or click here for these accommodations.